dairy free // gluten free // plant based
Makes 18 | 50 minutes
|1/2 cup||Fantastic Fat MCT Oil|
|1 tbsp||Nut Milk|
|3/4 cup||Coconut Sugar|
|1/4 cup||Brown Sugar|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1-1/3 cup||Gluten-Free Flour|
|1/4 cup||Almond Flour|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|1 cup||Chocolate Chips|
PB + GF + DF + Good AF! Here's a winning healthy swap to the classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Perfectly chewy with all the benefits of our Fantastic Fat MCT Oil.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt until evenly combined. Set aside.
2. Pour MCT oil into a separate bowl and add the nut milk, brown sugar and coconut sugar. Whisk to combine. Add the egg and vanilla and whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Using a rubber spatula, mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Cover the bowl and let sit for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350F. Scoop the cookie dough (about 2 tbsp of dough per cookie) and place a few inches apart on the baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden and the centre is set.
5. Let cool 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!