Incorporate Powderful Essential Collagen in your everyday life and watch your skin revitalize, your nails grow and your bones strengthen.
Our flavourless, dissolving type 1 and 3 collagen peptides are short-chain amino-acids-derived collagen protein from grass-fed cows and contain zero antibiotics, hormones, artificial sweeteners or GMOs.
• Strengthens hair (keratin + collagen + minerals = hair growth) Because many of the amino acids, such as Lysine, are needed to make keratin, they are also found in Powderful Essential Collagen.
• Stronger nails because just like hair, nails need collagen, keratin and minerals to grow strong and healthy (Shellac women, we’re talking to you!).
• Helps maintain healthy joints as lack of collagen can lead to inflammation and joint deterioration. With Powderful you’ll experience less joint pain and more agility in your joints, tendons and ligaments.
• Better gut health due to Powderful amino acids, such as glutamine, glycine and proline, which are key amino acids for preventing inflammation of the gut wall.
Consume 1 tbsp of Powderful a day to enjoy the beauty benefits.
• In your morning coffee/tea: add 1 tbsp to your morning cuppa and Fantastic Fat MCT Oil for a high performance bevvy!
• In smoothies, overnight oats, chia pudding: add Powderful to your breakfast or snack. Try our Super Glow Smoothie recipe below!
• In your baking and cooking: make your own beauty food by adding Powderful. Try our Salted Twix Beauty Bar recipe below!
@emjgreen "Obssessed with your collagen! It made my hair thicker & more shiny - nothing else has EVER worked!!"
@shaunamcmahon "It's my go-to!"
@natalieannemiller "The best. Have some every morning."
Complimentary shipping on orders over $95 in Canada. Free same-day pick up at GG The Nest in Yorkville, Toronto.
Super Glow Collagen-Infused Smoothie
dairy free // gluten free
As we age, our body loses more collagen than it can produce resulting in loss of elasticity in our skin and affecting the integrity of our nails, hair, bones, and joints. So we want to supplement where we can by adding Powderful into our morning routine.
2 Servings | 10 minutes
|2 cups||Unsweetened Coconut Water|
|1 tbsp||Good Goddess Collagen Powder|
|1/2||Lemon (juice & rind)|
|1 tbsp||Chia Seeds|
|1 tbsp||Almond Butter|
|1 tbsp||Unsweetened Shredded Coconut|
|Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)|
Every ingredient plays a role in this smoothie from balancing out the natural sugars with fiber to adding protein and antioxidants. The most important role is the collagen which helps our body replenish this important beauty protein!
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
2. Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy!
Salted Twix Beauty Bar
dairy free // gluten free
Naturally sweet, collagen and pearl-infused, this healthy, guilt-free swap to the classic Twix bar has multiple beauty benefits while giving you the perfect afternoon mood and energy boost!
Collagen supports your skin, bone, joint and gut health.
Pearl Powder contains amino acids, calcium, and trace minerals – providing many benefits which support skin health and can also be used as a (non animal-derived) collagen alternative.
18 Mini Bars | 1 hour
Short Bread Layer
|1/2 cup||Coconut Flour|
|1/2 cup||Almond Flour|
|1/3 cup||Melted Coconut Oil|
|1/4 cup||Good Goddess Collagen Powder|
|3 tbsp||Warmed Honey|
|1/2 cup||Almond Butter|
|1/4 cup||Melted Coconut Oil|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|1/4 cup||Organic Maple Syrup|
|1 bar||80% Chocoglow Pearl-Infused Chocolate|
|1 tbsp||Fantastic Fat MCT Oil|
|1/4 tsp||Flaky Sea Salt|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine all short bread layer ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined. Line 9"x9" baking dish with parchment paper and pack down short bread layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and let it cool completely.
2. Combine all caramel layer ingredients in a saucepan over the stove on medium-low heat until completely liquified. Remove from burner and let it cool completely. Pour over short bread layer and place it in the freezer until completely solid.
3. Mix all chocolate layer ingredients together until liquified in the microwave or stove. Let cool completely. Pour over caramel layer, sprinkle with sea salt flakes and put back in the freezer to harden.
4. Once fully hardened they are ready to cut and eat! Store bars in fridge or freezer to keep from melting.
A Little About Us
Good Goddess offers an approachable, community-driven outlook on contemporary wellness.
All products we offer have been sourced from the best manufacturers, makers and farmers. They all have a function, a reason for being and tested by us.
A hybrid between nutritional health + clean beauty + a curated lifestyle, Good Goddess promises to get you glowing from the inside out.Join the GG Community on Instagram!
More GG Must Haves
Complimentary Shipping on Orders over $95