8 Faces Boundless Oil Mini
The perfect way to test the waters before committing to the large jar! Then be sure to keep it as a travel size.
A luxurious and incredibly versatile solid oil and one of our only topical products (because it's the best!), contains powerful antioxidants (hello Amla - the most antioxidant rich ingredient in the world), vitamins, minerals and a rich source of essential fatty acids. This transformative solid oil boosts collagen, fights free radicals and brings a fresh glow to your skin.
BOUNDLESS SOLID OIL is made with highest quality, organic ingredients...
Each one of the ingredients has been chosen to create a product with maximum versatility and minimal effort. Perfect for indulgent home treatments or on-the-go care, here's how we use it:
- Daily Face Care: Can be used as your go-to face oil day and night. In the AM, apply after cleansing skin and before makeup—it makes an excellent primer. Use it on its own or layer with serum, toning mist or face cream for an extra dose of nutrients.
- Smooth Neck/Décolletage: Gently massage in an upward motion into chest and neck to help reduce the look of sun damage and smooth fine lines.
- Fade Marks: Jojoba and Baobab help heal skin that’s dry, cracked, scarred or razor burned. Apply as a targeted spot treatment and apply regularly for maximum benefits.
- Protect Hands: Keep at your deskside and bedside—apply to skin, nails and cuticles for daily care or use as a deeply nourishing overnight treatment by applying liberally and protecting hands with cotton gloves.
- After-Sun Care: Help calm and soothe parched skin that is peeling or red from too much sun. Babassu oil can gently relieve skin from sunburns while Shea and Cocoa Butter help with inflammation.
- Tame/Repair Hair: Amla Berry’s abundant nutrients leave hair looking hydrated and healthy. Warm a pea sized amount in hands and apply to the ends of damp hair to use as a treatment. To smooth flyaways, use half-pea size on dry hair.
- Travel Aid: Gently massage a tiny amount under nose for a fresh flight, dab on lips to keep them soft, around eye area for hydration and on hands to lock in moisture.
- Self-Care: Our signature organic essential oil blend is uplifting and calming. Gently massage into temples and middle of forehead before meditation, yoga or a relaxing bath.
How to Use: Use spatula to scoop small amount in hands or fingers and warm it up. Apply anywhere in need of loving repair; face, hands or body.
A little goes a long way!
Amla Berry is considered to be a powerful rejuvenator promoting healthy skin and general well-being. Studies show this berry has the ability to reduce age spots and sun damage.
Tangerine Oil has cytophylactic properties, meaning that it can stimulate the regeneration and growth of new cells. This property of Tangerine Oil makes it especially useful for aging or mature skin that needs rejuvenation.Evening Primrose Flower Oil is an anti-aging superstar, Evening Primrose is loaded with essential fatty acids which improve elasticity and cellular structure. It is also known to diminish redness and wrinkles. Baobab Seed Oil is known as the “Tree of Life” Baobab is brimming with antioxidants and Omegas 3-6-9 which tighten, tone and encourage cell regeneration, making skin baby soft.
Camellia Seed Oil is praised for its reparative qualities, Camellia Oil delivers a dose of replenishing vital nutrients such as squalene—a natural emollient protecting skin from dryness.
Babassu Oil this wonder oil is rich in Vitamin E, a primary nutrient responsible for skin and nail health, Babassu leaves inflamed skin feeling calm and cared for. Great for smoothing out stretch marks.
Sea Buckthorn Oil A nourishing oil admired for it’s anti-inflammatory benefits, Sea Buckthorn is often used for repairing and conditioning damaged skin, nails and hair.
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lecithin*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil* Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil* (* Denotes organically produced ingredient)
Store product out of direct sunlight, keep in a cool dry place. (15-25C/59-75F). Should product soften, refrigerate until solid – efficacy will not be affected.