Refresh your coffee game with this set of Nude Bodum Bistro Grinder and 1LB of our smooth, chocolaty Boostina coffee beans.
ABOUT THE NUDE GRINDER:
The BISTRO Blade Grinder takes coffee beans from whole to coarse to fine quickly and efficiently for fresh brewing.
Why we absolutely love it:
• Compact and functional
• Strong, durable stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM
• Transparent lid allows visibility to achieve desired coarseness
• Easy, push-button control allows for pulse action or continuous grind
• Convenient cord storage in base
- Rich in polyphenols, a rich source of dietary antioxidants
- Perfectly formulated to compliments all the GG coffee boosters
- Tested for mold (yes mold, which is very common in commercial beans)
Offered in one pound bag and whole beans roasted weekly in Toronto to preserve freshness.
BUT WHY USE WHOLE BEANS when you can buy them already ground?
The most important reason is freshness because once a bean has been ground, coffee will go stale very fast! The beautiful flavour in the bean oils will evaporate once the beans are ground up, which means they need to be locked in their protective shell until coffee time, otherwise it loses about 60% of its aroma!
And let's remember that coffee oils are very delicate, which makes them an easy victim of contamination. In other words, odours that are floating around ground coffee will taint it and nobody want a hint of sautéed onion in their butter coffee!